With its own man-made beach, the Hyatt Key West is one of few resorts where you can relax at the beach, then walk a short distance to the streets of Old Town.
Offering the best of both worlds when it comes to Key West relaxation — and partying.
A quick 4-minute walk to the foot of Duval St – a 2- minute walk in the other direction to the docks – and a 5-minute walk to Mallory Square.
The Hyatt Invokes Hemingway’s Mystique
The resort underwent a multi-million dollar renovation in 2007. The result is a old world architectural feel which invokes Hemingway’s mystique throughout this intimate island setting right on the water’s edge. After the $11-million renovation, the Hyatt is now up to par with other luxury resorts on the island.
Perks here include a great pool and bar area w/ waterfall, and views of Sunset Key and direct beach access — although the beach here is quite small and not ideal for swimming –it’s a small beachy area to lay out or swim.
The shore line bottom is a bit rocky, so wear foot protection. Further amenities include two restaurants, a bright fitness center, bike rentals, and floating dock.
118 Hypo-Allergenic Rooms
follow a strict protocol for cleanliness. Bright colors and clean lines create an inviting soothing beach-inspired feel, complete with furnished balconies and views that will take your breath away. The Old Town Key West accommodation with 460 square foot guestrooms include a King signature Hyatt Bed, fitted with luxurious linens over a plush pillow-top mattress.
Pamper yourself in a deluxe bathroom with exclusive bath products. Bathrooms are spacious and modern with funky elevated sinks and rainforest showerheads and walk-in showers.
Other amenities include a bright fitness center, bike rentals, floating dock, and two restaurants with remarkable cuisine, perfectly combined with an award-winning spa, and extraordinary activities. The service at the Hyatt is outstanding. From accommodations to recommendations they are great.
Explore the sites of Old Town
including old town trolley tours, the Key West Aquarium, Ripley’s Believe It or Not, or fish to your heart’s content. A great place to snorkel and dive on America’s only living coral reef, perhaps a sail at sunset may be in your plans.
On the literary side, Ernest Hemingway and Tennessee Williams spent a big part of their lives here, and their homes have now been turned into museums, open for tours.
“We have just returned from a 3 night stay at the Hyatt Hotel in Key West. I will start from the beginning, check in was smooth and easy and the glass of Champagne was just a nice start. Our room in building 2 was very spacious, clean, modern and we had a lovely view of the ocean. The pool is small but so is the hotel so it was just the right size, poolside service was just fantastic we never had to wait for a drink. We are both travel agents and stay in a lot of hotels and are quite critical but i have no complaints at all. The location is perfect just a short walk from the hustle and bustle of Duval street. I would definitely stay here again and i have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone”.
- 1-to-15-minute walk to dozens of galleries, restaurants, cafes, and museums
- 2-minute walk to Old Town Trolley Tours
- 4-minute walk to Duval Street
- 4-minute walk to FURY Water Adventures Key West
- 4-minute walk to Ripley’s Believe It or Not
- 5-minute walk to Waterfront Playhouse
- 5-minute walk to Mallory Square
- 5-minute walk to Key West Aquarium
- 6-minute walk to Key West Museum of Art & History
- 3-minute drive to Key West Lighthouse Museum
- 3-minute drive to Ernest Hemingway Home & Museum
- 5-minute drive to Gulfstream III Fishing, Inc.
- 6-minute drive to Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
- 6-minute drive to South Beach
- 6-minute drive to Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory
- 7-minute drive to Key Plaza Shopping Center
- 8-minute drive to Smathers Beach
- 12-minute drive to Key West Tropical Forest & Garden
The southernmost city offers a thriving nightlife scene, as well as great diving, fishing, shops, restaurants, and decent beaches — all within a few blocks. Let the Hyatt Resort treat you to a new level of Key West sophistication.
- Santa Maria Suites Beautiful Times One Hundred
- Hotel Azul in Key West a new look in “Old Town”
- Key West Resorts all Inclusive Packages
- Hilton Key Largo Resort is your Private Kokamo
- La Mer Hotel and Dewey House Delivers Tropical Key West